Saturday, December 20, 2014

From Here to There


"How did you get to school today?"
"I walked to school in the rain."
"I brought a rocket ship to school."
"My mommy drove her car to my school."
"I took an airplane to Chicago."
"I rode my bike to school."
"I came with my little brother in a stroller."
"Airplanes are loud."
"Say hello to my grandma, she is on that airplane!"

On an airplane!
The flight attendant asks, "Would you like some juice?"


"I'm painting my airplane all orange."




In a car!
"Cars have wheels."

"My car is going to go so fast!"





Making roads and tunnels for our cars 







Green means GO
Reds means STOP
Yellow means SLOW






Tires make tracks








On a Bike!








Transportation is the movement of people, animals and goods from one location to another. Vehicles traveling from one place to another include cars, bikes, buses, trains, people, helicopters, spaceships, airplanes and trucks.

Fun books about Transportation that we've been reading in class include:  
Freight Train By,Donald Crews


My Big Truck Book

This Train By, Paul Collicutt


We All Go Traveling By By, Sheena Roberts

We wish you all safe travels during your winter vacation!




No comments:

Post a Comment